Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Happy Birthday to Nana............

yesterday was my momma's 56th birthday!! To celebrate, my mom, aunt Pam, Mema and Carl came over to my house for dinner. Mema and Carl came over early and entertained my children while I cooked. Earlier in the day Eli and I decorated. He is so much fun! We (I) blew up balloons and then we made a sign as you can see above. Mom had a good time, so mission accomplished. And to top it off, Pam did all the dishes, including the ones that were in the sink from before the party :) What a treat for me. I am so grateful for all of my family. What a blessing to have Patti Abbott as a mother.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a pleasure it is for me to have such a wonderful, thoughtful, fun-loving daughter. You made my 56th birthday so special! Thanks so much for all you do. I love you to the stars and back ~ Mom

Lozada's said...

Amy! It was good to hear your voice today (on my voicemail). I ended up working on my birthday. Thanks for wishing me well. I would love to see you. Maybe next week when Jonas is feeling better.
Love,
Casey