Friday, September 28, 2007

Imagination

This past month, Eli's imagination has really started to come out. It has been sooo fun. One day this week after I changed Eli's diaper he went and got one of his bears, laid it in front of me in the floor and said "Bear pepe" and asked me to put a diaper on him. So, how could I resist! It was such a sweet moment. Just a minute or so later he brought me his monkey and did the same thing again. Later that same day I pointed to Lucy and said "Eli, who is this?" and he said "It's Wucy". Then I told him how she was his sister and asked him if he could say sister and he said "Sister". From there I explained how he was her big brother and told him to say "I'm the big brother". He looked at me and said "No" pointed to himself and said "No, it's Eli" Oh how I love him!

No comments: