Thursday, October 18, 2007

"It raining. I get wet."

Yesterday I was determined to get Lucy down for her morning nap and take Eli outside for a bit. Just as I was getting his shoes on him the rain started falling like crazy! We decided to go out and look at the rain and play on the patio anyway. We talked about the rain for a minute and then Eli threw a couple of his basketballs out in the rain and then he decided he couldn't just sit and watch any more and went to play dispite the rain. He kept telling me "I get wet, mommy." He had a good time. At one point he even went to the back of our yard to slide. (You can't really see the rain in the pictures, but trust me it was falling during all of these pictures.) It just confirmed that we don't get outside near as much as we would like to :)




1 comment:

Lozada's said...

What a great idea .. to play in the rain! I know Eli had a good time. We should get together soon. Lucy is really growing! She is beautiful.