Friday, January 11, 2008

what an angel!

My mom's side of the family all got together tonight at US Pizza. She had a handful of relatives in town that we hardly ever get to see. My original plan was to leave the kids at home to avoid any chance of a stressful night, but some of my cousins asked to meet Eli. So Nathan and I decided we would all go and he would take the kids when it was bedtime and head home. (what a sweet husband I have!!) Eli wasn't just good, he was exceptional tonight. No fits, no meltdowns, he waved at all the different people that he met, he ate his food, he looked at the camera and smiled for several pictures..............just really really good and agreeable. One time he came to me crying because Nana had left the room and he wanted her to stay, but just sad, not frustrated fit. It was a good time. I really enjoyed seeing all the Brown's. I have many pictures of tonight, but for now I will keep it to these few. I am too tired to mess with the others right now. I should also mention that Lucy was a sweetie, too. I think she only spit up on 1 or 2 people and I was one of them :)


3 comments:

Jerry James said...

I was going to say she only spits up on the ones she loves, but the truth is . . .

Megan said...

Fun pictures! I miss USPizza salads.

elaine said...

you guys are the cutest family...glad you were able to enjoy a night out "meltdown" free!!!