Friday, May 11, 2007

Nothing but Net!

There is not much to explain here, really. Eli was throwing all the different balls in the net and suddenly decided to go in himself. I noticed him leaning over the edge and decided to just let him keep going. He never cried, but he did look a little confused at first. I then grabbed the camera and took a few shots. He enjoyed the attention so much he stayed in the net sitting up right and starting saying "Mama, cheese!" which translates to "Mom, take more pictures." What a stinker! I treasure moments like these always, but especially here in the past few days. I think he is cutting a few molars and man does it make him needy and cranky!!! I am so thankful for numbing gum gel and ibuprofen (sp?) Well, I guess the bright side is that he can't cut teeth forever, there will be a last tooth one of these days.............and then we will just move on to the next thing. I guess what started out as a quick post has turned into a bit of rambling. Till next time.............







1 comment:

McDreamy said...

but we like the rambling! and love the pictures - it captures all the fun and giggling!

aren't they fun?! i absolutely love it.

and happy mother's day! you're doing the best job in the whole wide world!