Friday, May 4, 2007

Reserved For Peabody Ducks

So, Nana had the great idea to go and see the Peabody Ducks do there thing this morning at the hotel downtown. It had never occurred to me to do this, in fact I had never seen them myself! So we went today and got to see the ducks do their march across the red carpet and up the steps, into the pond. Before hand we visited a minute with the director guy and somehow Eli scored 2 rubber ducks of his choice from the gift shop. The story of how this tradition started is really quite interesting, but I don't want to spoil it for any of you that haven't made the trip to see them. Here are a few snap shots of our visit, including one with a little girl named Caitlyn. Her and Eli were very cute towards each other. They sort of flirted in their own toddler way and then blew each other kisses when it was time to go. Overall it was a great experience and one of the best parts about it is that it is free. Thanks, Nana, for taking us!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I'm just setteling back in at home and checking your blog. It is the first time I remembered the seat. I'm sorry and I'm glad Pete was here. Also glad you guys had fun.