Friday, March 16, 2007

"All Done"





So, I fixed Eli some ravioli for dinner tonight with green beans and toast. He decided pretty quickly that all he was interested in was the toast, SO he gathered the toast up in his fist and began to tell me "All Done" over and over. All done usually means "I am finished eating and don't want any more, please let me down to play" but apparently tonight it meant "This meal is no good to me tonight, please let me and my toast go play" I tried taking the toast and leaving it on the tray to show Eli we only eat in our chair at meal time, but it has been a long day and he looked so sweet and sad when I sat him down and he began saying "Bite" and reaching for the wad of toast (which is my way of saying I'm a sucker and gave him the toast) So, here is a picture to go with this story.

No comments: