Friday, March 23, 2007

Party Animals!!







Yesterday Eli went to his first non-family birthday party!! Or so I thought. We went to Campbell Loibner's 2nd birthday and I was thinking this was the first party he had attended, however my sweet husband reminded me that this was like his THIRD! To my defense the previous 2 happened before Eli could even crawl, so really this was the first official party that Eli was able to play with the kids and eat all the sugary treats! He had a great time, especially when he was eating Whitney's yummy animal sugar cookies. The party was themed with animals from the plates, to the cups, to the cake and even some animal shaped sandwhiches............okay, I've thought a little longer and remembered another party he went to in the fall, but he had just started walking and was still babyish, so it doesn't count either, right? Who am I kidding, I'm just wrong. I think that the past year has gone by way too fast!!!!! It is all a blur and this blog post is proof.

No comments: