Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Lucy's Bedding

With Eli, I had the hardest time finding a bedding I liked! I think really I just made it difficult by thinking about it way too much. I have trouble getting those visions that some are blessed with and therefore have trouble knowing what I'm looking for....Anyway, so I decided I was not going to let our girl bedding be so hard. I knew I wanted it to be girly and wanted a little more variety in color tone than just pastel (which can be hard to find with girl bedding) So, I found one that fit the order and got it! It feels so good to have it, it makes having a girl seem a little bit more real. Without further ado, here it is:

The first picture is of the quilt. The bumper pad and dust ruffle are similar. The second picture shows what the fitted sheet looks like. The green stripe is gingham (sp?) as well as the outer pink. I guess that's it, just wanted to share.

1 comment:

Lee Ann James said...

It's beautiful!!! I love Lucy! (Sorry, but I've been dying to say that.) ;)