Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Lions and tigers and .............hippos?






Well, yesterday Eli, Aunt Tarah and I visited the Kansas City zoo. It was awesome weather, sunny with a lil bit of a chill so that you don't sweat as you walk around. I wasn't sure how Eli would respond to the experience, but it loved it! Every time we came up to a new animal he would point and wave and say hi. He meowed at all the cat like animals. He also fed the goats!! Since he did sooo well while we walked around we stopped off at the playground to run off some energy and then Eli passed out on our way to the car. It was a two thumbs up kind of day for us.


1 comment:

Lozada's said...

So Kansas is where you are! I just tried calling you Amy. Glad to see you guys are having a blast with family. Enjoy your time there and I will catch up with you when you get home! The zoo pics are cute and I can tell Eli really enjoyed it! Casey