Friday, April 6, 2007

Stop, Bubble Time!




Eli loves his bubble time. The only problem is that he can't hold the bubble bottle without spilling it. And even when I hold it for him he tends to get me really soapy and sticky as well as himself. Well, not anymore! They have bubble container thingys that are made for small children and aren't suppose to spill, yet they can still stick the wand in and get solution on it. It frees my hands up and makes bubble blowing a much more pleasant experience for all involved. I get less mess and Eli gets more independence. They come in smaller sizes, but we got the bubble bucket that comes with 3 wands. It's pretty cool. These are pictures of Eli blowing into the wand, however he has yet to produce a bubble. We are working on that :)

2 comments:

Whitney said...

I love any reference to MC Hammer, so thanks for that. We are missing you guys and I'm glad it looks like you are having lots of fun.

Amy James said...

I'm so happy that someone caught the MC Hammer reference!!! It just made sense in my mind!