Saturday, June 23, 2007

"insert clever title here"





Okay, so I'm drawing a blank when I try to think of a title for this post, so whatever.........Eli has recently discovered that he can crawl into his crib!! When he is not in his crib the side rail is usually down. About a week or so ago he started putting every stuffed animal he owns in to his crib and one day decided he wanted in with them. So, we put him in. Well, it wasn't long before he thought to push his rocking chair up to the crib and climb up the back of it and flip into his crib. It is entertaining to watch. I am amazed. It is fun to see him think through something and figure out how to do what he is wanting to do. Now, it is easy for me to say this since he can't crawl out and I still have control of him getting in, all I have to do is raise the side and he can't make it over. I will most likely sing another tune when he thinks a little harder and discovers another way around these obstacles. But for now I will just enjoy it. Here are a few pictures of the process.

3 comments:

Whitney said...

i love the progession of the pictures- what a cutie.

Lozada's said...

Eli... you are such a monkey. I can't believe you are not scared to climb over in your crib!!!
Love the pics Amy. Sorry that we haven't seen each other in a while. Since I have started back to work, I have been a zombie on my days off. I would like to see you soon because Lucy will be here in a few weeks!!!

Erica said...

Wow, i love seeing him thinking that out too.