Sunday, June 10, 2007

A night with my girls




You may or may not know that I had the awesome privilege of having a group of high school girls in a bible study for all their four years of high school. I loved all 4 years and each of the girls that I had the honor of being involved with through those years. There were 3 girls that remained very consistent throughout the 4 years and have continued to stay in touch through their freshman year of college. Well, these three are home for the summer and called to see when we could all hang out! It made my day. Soooo, where I am going with this is that they came over last week and we cooked a pizza from scratch, ate brownies w/ice cream, watched a little So You Think You Can Dance and then talked till 1am!!!! I was one tired momma when Eli started calling for me around 6:30-7am the next morning (thank goodness for Sesame Street) All that said, they are soooo special to me and I love the relationship that God has blessed us with over time. They are not just girls I had in a study, they truly are my friends. Here are a few pictures of them to show you just how beautiful they are!!! (left to right Kaylee, Rebekah, Elyse)

No comments: