Sunday, March 9, 2008

conversations

So, lately Eli has been playing with his action figures and making them talk to each other. Some common things that he makes them say are: "HELP! I'm stuck!" or "HI" "Oh, Hi", etc.....but just now I heard something for the first time. One Buzz figure looks at the other and asks "You poopy?" "Oh, I change you" then a few minutes later Buzz asks "Who's poopy? You Poopy?" It made me laugh and thought it might make you laugh, too. If not, well, I don't know...........

2 comments:

Jerry James said...

Amy,
Eli looked at me this morning and said, "You have a booger".
So I asked him, "Do I need to blow my nose?"
Eli's response, "Yeah".

Beth said...

Your kids just keep getting cuter and cuter! I LOVE Lucy's professional pics a few posts back!

By the way, I FINALLY updated my blog if you would like to check it out! It's bethgraysjournal.blogspot.com.