Friday, March 21, 2008

Wye Mountain

We headed up to Wye Mountain this morning in hopes of capturing some family pictures. This is what we got. It was beautiful and sunny and windy, o so windy! We had fun over all. There was a girl there taking pictures for our Mom's club. Hopefully she was able to capture some better ones. This is the best of the best out of my shots.

In the car, he decided to smile real big once strapped in and headed home. what a stinker!




This picture really shows how the wind was blowing. Needless to say, our attempts at any with me and the kids was unsucessful mainly due to wind.

I thought this last one was sweet.
I was very pleased with the way the orange looked w/the yellow and green background. I'll have to keep that in mind for next year..........there's always next year............

1 comment:

Susan said...

I totally meant to go to Wye Mountain this year. Daffodils are my favorite flower! But, it slipped my mind til like 3 days ago, and I was afraid they'd be pretty much picked over or dead by then! You're right though, there's always next year!