Wednesday, April 16, 2008

family


This past weekend we had to say goodbye to my Mema's sweetheart, Carl. He went to be with the Lord a week ago after suffering a severe stroke. We will miss him. Because of this sudden passing my brothers came to town for his funeral. I hate the circumstances that brought us together, but it sure was good to get to spend a little time with them and my sister in law and 2 nephews and niece. Eli LOVES his cousins. I wish they were closer, but really I guess we are blessed that we aren't too terribly far away. Here are a few shots from our day together. Todd, Me, Jeff



Jeff and Eli




Me and Nathan


The boy cousins: Drew (1), Eli (2), Will (6)




Sydney (10) She really enjoyed goofing around in my large shades.

The girl cousins: Lucy (9months) Sydney

1 comment:

Susan said...

Your hair is awesome!