Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Spider Man!!! and Savers

Last week we went to the grand opening of the new Savers on JFK. I really enjoy Savers and am so excited to have one so close. They offered free face painting and popcorn for their grand opening, so of course we went to help them celebrate and get all painted up. Eli was so still while the woman painted his face. I was impressed. After she was done she held up a mirror for him to see himself. He thought it was pretty cool. I think he was a little shocked and confused and happy all at once :) Anyway, it was a good time. That evening we started trying to wipe it off and he was not having it. It started to look like he had on eye liner. AAGGGHHH!


Eli throwing out his web



2 comments:

Megan said...

I heard about the new Savers. I've loved that store ever since my Honey (grandma) introduced me to the one in LR.

Susan said...

What is Savers? Groceries? Anyhow, face-painting, cool. Toadsuck is this weekend. I might see if Setler will sit still for it!