Monday, July 23, 2007

Eli

With all the excitement of Lucy's arrival I have been asked how Eli has been doing. Well, starting the week before Lucy got here he has had quite the special treatment! The pictures below are in no particular order. He had his Gramma Gari here for a little over a week. And of course my mom, Nana Patti, was here quite a bit. Along with many other family members and friends that came by to visit. There was lots of laughing, jumping on beds, movie watching, water playing and of course fits here and there :) You can't have all that spoiling going on with a 1 1/2 yr old and avoid fits........come to think of it, you can't avoid them no matter what! Since Lucy has arrived he hasn't really given her much thought. It's almost as if she has always been here. He will look into her basinet and tell us "seepin" or if he sees her booties or burp cloth he will bring it to her. Otherwise he continues on like normal. For instance, he likes to jump on me occasionally and has no problem doing that whether I am holding her or not !:) It doesn't appear to be him acting out towards her, just going on with the usual. Okay, I need to get back to my babies. Till next time!Movie watching
watermelon eating

fun in the pool!

showing Nana how to use his new water table


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your babies are beautiful! my boys were very much like that to the subsequent babies. it was really nice.

call me anytime. i've been there! and i love to hear somebody else's house in crying fit-throwing disarray as mine, i'm talking about me, not the kiddos, of course! ;)