Thursday, July 12, 2007

Lucy is here!!!!


Well, Lucy arrived about 2:46pm, Thursday, July 12th. She weighed 7lbs 6oz. And of course we think she is just beautiful. We are currently hanging out in our hospital room. thankfully i have a husband that is savvy with computers and so we are able to be online wireless :) i will work on some more pictures when we get home, but until then my sweet husband has posted a blog complete with pictures. you can find his link to the right (Nathan) So far we are all doing very well.

7 comments:

Megan said...

Amy she's so sweet! I'm glad Lucy is here.

Anonymous said...

She is so sweet...I am so glad that I got to be there to meet her on the first day she was here!!!
I love you guys and congrats again!!!

Manda Mohr

Lozada's said...

Amy... it sounds like we had similar birthing days! Reese was born at 2:11 and she weighed 7lbs 7oz. They are going to be great friends!!!!! She is beautiful and I can't wait for us all to hang out! Thanks for updating!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

she's beautiful. you obviously did an awesome job, mama!

Lee Ann James said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! Can't wait to see you guys!

Amanda said...

Ya'll did good!!! She is beautiful!! Another amazing gift from God...enjoy her!!!!! CONGRATS!!!

Beth said...

Congratulations, Amy!!! Lucy is a cutie! I'll bet her big brother is excited!