Saturday, July 7, 2007

My Stud Muffin

Yesterday Nathan decided he couldn't take all the facial hair anymore and went off to shave. I didn't realize he was shaving and he walked back in the room with these lovely chops and such. It took me all of 2 seconds to realize what he had done and we had a good laugh
Then he leaves the room again and comes back looking like some ole wrestler. Again we have a good laugh. And I have to admit I am a little bit creeped out
And just when I think he couldn't look creepier he comes back with just a mustache! Ewww. So, the only way I could think to appropriately describe these looks is "Stud Muffin" It fits, doesn't it?!

Unfortunately I don't have a final picture to show off his cleanly shaven face, but I assure you he did away with all the peculiar looks and went for the clean look in the end. Thank goodness! It's amazing what being in your house too long can do to you sometimes. It doesn't take much to entertain us :)

No comments: