Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Twas the day before Lucy......


Well, only 1 day to go......it is all so not real to me right now. I haven't the slightest idea of what to expect! I have been so excited at the idea of not being pregnant and what that will feel like that I haven't had much time to think about what that will mean to me, to Nathan, to Eli and to us as a family. Today is the last day we will be a family of 3. Tomorrow will start a whole new chapter in our lives. Oh my....... So, these pictures were taken by the lovely Whitney L. They were taken last weekend and I love them. She does such a great job. They might be the only pictures of me pregnant this time around!! Beside a few snap shots here and there. So, next time I post, unless I encounter a great photo opportunity between now and bedtime, the next time I post will be to introduce everyone to lil miss lucy ann.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let the family of 4 begin! The more the merrier. What precious gifts from God. I love you guys so much and I am looking so forward to loving Lucy Ann as much as I love Elijah. God is so good all the time and all the time God is good. See you EARLY in the morning. Look out world; here comes LUCY ANN JAMES.

Anonymous said...

i've been praying for you all day.

and life with another baby?

better than you can imagine!!

Mom of these kids said...

These are beautiful pictures!!

Congrats on the new baby girl!

Erica said...

What beautiful pictures! I love the one of you looking at your tummy.