Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades

We were fortunate enough to spend this past weekend in Colorado with no children. Yeah!!!! Anytime I am gone for more than a day I like to find a little something for the kids. Well, I found some cutie glasses for Lucy. I also found myself some new glasses, so this morning we took a picture of us girls in our new shades. Later Eli decided he would like to wear them. He put them on and didn't take them off for like 30-45mins! I have bought him a pair in the past and he didn't wear them more than a couple of minutes at a time, but he was rocking these today :)




2 comments:

Lozada's said...

I love the sun-glasses. You guys are so fun! We really should plan a play-date soon. I miss you!

The Napier Family said...

So Presious! Hey, I added you to Greer's blog... Hope that is ok. Have a great week!
-Merrit