Friday, February 8, 2008

Reunion for NLRHS class 1998

I got a bulletin on myspace about our 10yr reunion coming up this summer!!!! If you don't have a myspace page or don't check it, here is the information:

OKAY PEOPLE! WE'RE FASTLY APPROACHING OUR 10TH REUNION! WE ARE JUST ABOUT LOCKED INTO THE LAST WEEKEND OF JULY, AS A DATE FOR THE REUNION. WOOOOOO HOOOO! THE REUNION COST WILL BE $40 FOR SINGLES AND $60 FOR COUPLES. THIS IS A FAIRLY EXACT ESTIMATE....IT WILL NOT BE MORE THAN THIS. THE MONEY WILL BE USED FOR THE FOLLOWING:* PICNIC FOOD* BANQUET DECORATIONS* BANQUET FOOD* DISC JOCKEY....DJ* CLEAN UP* DEPOSITS FOR BANQUET FACILITY* ANY OTHER INCIDENTALS THAT MAY OCCUR DURING THE WEEKENDWE HOPE THAT ALL OF YOU WILL BE IN ATTENDANCE! ALSO, WE NEED ADDRESSES FROM EACH OF YOU. IF YOU ARE IN CONTACT WITH ANYONE NOT ON MYSPACE, PLEASE GET THEIR ADDRESS FOR US. PLEASE, SEND THE ADDRESSES AS A "MESSAGE" NOT AS A "COMMENT". THANKS,CLASS OF '98!

You can send your address to me if you don't have a myspace and I'll pass it on. If you are from NLRHS class of 98 you better plan on going to the reunion!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm very excited about this event.

2 comments:

macypurtle said...

Can you tell me who is organizing the reunion? My son, Keith Purtle, has the date and is planning to come from LA, but doesn't know where or how to register.

Amy James said...

The only way I have been really communicating with the coordinators is through the class of 98 myspace page. I just sent a message asking for a registration form. If you will email me so I can get your email I will pass it on to you when I get it. my email amyjames@comcast.net