Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

It was sooo pretty this afternoon. Eli and I decided it was a good day to eat lunch outside, so that's just what we did. The table he is sitting at was my dad's when he was a child. :) Lucy even got in on the action. She enjoyed some peas. Everyday I feel like Eli comprehends a little bit more and a little better. It's fun to see him growing and learning. What a blessing! It is a process that is slow and yet it goes by so quickly. Some days I wonder if the whole "terrible twos" deal is gonna last forever and other days he seems soooo far from that. I don't know that I am making any sense, I am very tired. Bottom line: I'm in love with my babies and cherish every moment I am blessed with them, be it a pull my hair out moment or and awwww moment. Hope you all had a blessed day.

Eli made this little Valentine man at the library. I am so excited that he has finally reached the age where we can begin to enjoy the library.



1 comment:

Megan said...

How neat to have your Dad's table for Eli and Lucy!