Friday, February 8, 2008

Our little multi tasker!

We are trying to get some potty training going on in our house. I truely believe that you can't force it, however we are just trying to talk about it and get Eli interested. This past weekend I found some Toy Story underpants that were an awesome deal and mostly had Buzz undies in the package. Eli really likes them so on 2 occasions he has asked to wear them and the only thing he has to do is sit on the potty every 20 min or so. He isn't a fan of the actual sitting on the potty, but wants to wear the undies bad enough that he pouts through it. The last time we went to try and use the potty he was distracted by his toothbrush and totally forgot he was sitting on the potty for a minute! He hasn't had an accident OR peed/pooed in the potty, so no real progress. I guess we're just planting the seed.......sigh.................one day it will happen and we will feel like we got a mini raise with the money we will save on NOT buying diapers!!!! So close, yet so far away. :) Isn't he precious with his tatts and multi tasking skills!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hi Amy! I'm glad you found me on myspace. I'm a little more active on my blog than myspace, so be sure to check it out.

I understand about the potty. I think I've memorized "The Potty Book," but am waiting for us to be diaper free -- at least for one baby!