Tuesday, May 13, 2008

belated mother's day gifts

So Nathan put together an awesome mother's day present for me and for both our moms and grandmothers. Sadly, UPS didn't deliver them until the day after mother's day. Eli, Lucy and I went to deliver one to Mema this morning. She loved it! And Nathan's dad stopped by on his way home from KC yesterday to pick up Great Gran's. Unfortunately we have not had a chance to give our gifts to our mother's. It looks like we will see them next week, so I can't talk about the details of the gift until then because both of them read our blog. so this blog is sort of "empty", but I just had to tell the world what a creative, thoughtful, amazing, considerate husband I have been blessed with!!!!! Below is a picture of Mema with the kids this morning and then I posted some pictures of Great Gran from this past weekend since we couldn't be there when she got hers. Okay, so I will fill you all in once everyone has recieved their gift and it isn't such a secret anymore!!!! :) If you really want to know before then, just send me your email. I'm dying to tell someone! :)



No comments: