Tuesday, May 27, 2008

finally


Update: Here are pictures of the book Nathan had made for me. It is a hard back book with a sleeve. Here is the front

the back



the front and back flap

and here is one of the pages just to give you an idea. Although, each page differs depending on how much text and how many pictures there are. Anyway, you get the idea.

so, we have now delivered all the mother's day gifts, which means I can now share what I got!! Nathan transferred all my blog posts for the year 2007 into a program that allows you to have it printed into a book! It is WONDERFUL!!! I love it! I told him he has started something and that I would now be looking for one each year :) I'll snap a picture of it and post it later so you can see it. I also recieved some money from my mom so I could buy some new clothes, yea! and my mother in law took some of the fabric from my outfits I wore in India and turned them into big floor pillows!! I LOVE IT ALL! Thanks so much!

5 comments:

Dav DiDi said...

Cool .. How did he do it ???

the day's said...

hey amy-
i LOVE this gift! email me the info and let me know what programhe used, and how he did this. i would even be willing to hire him to do it for me! ;) your family looks amazing as usual...good "peeping" in on you!!

Debbie Nelson said...

What a wonderful gift....a treasure for sure.

Susan said...

OMG! Tell me the details. I've often said that blogging is my kind of scrapbooking, I don't have patience for cutting, pasting, etc. But wished I had something tangible too.

Lozada's said...

You know I want one of these right? I told jason that nathan got you this to drop a BIG hint. I love the gift amy. i have been meaning to ask you about it.