Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Big Day!!

On Sat, all the bridal party met at 8am to have pedicures done, followed by having our nails painted and then off to get our hair done. I don't have the pictures in the exact order, but close enough. After all the nails and hair were done we headed over to the hotel where Annie's parents had a suite waiting for us to get ready in. From the suite we were picked up by a limo and taken to the church for a few pictures and then the main event. I left my camera at the hotel, so my pictures end here. Maybe I will be able to track some down and post them at a later date. The wedding was gorgeous and the reception was fabulous!!!!! Congratulations to Mr and Mrs Paul B.
















1 comment:

The Walkers said...

Ok, everyone was so pretty and I am so happy for Annie. Was Jordan Walden a b-maid? Our families have been friends FOREVER, but I swear that I looked at the pic. of the redhead b-maid and thought "Wow she looks like me" and then I saw Jordan in other pics. How funny. Ummm, when your parents get their house done I really want a tour!!!