Saturday, December 1, 2007

Eli is 2!

Eli turned two yesterday and we celebrated with a party today. Yesterday was quite a day. He was a great example of what some refer to as "terrible twos". Today we had family and a few friends over for lunch and cake. It has been such a nice day. The weather has been awesome and all the kids seemed to have a good time. I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked to of all the guest, but I can't really do anything about that now. Eli got lots of fun toys and books and colors and of course Buzz Lightyear stuff. Thanks to everybody for helping us celebrate. I can't believe our little boy is 2.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Eli! That cake is cute. Did you make it? Amy, did you get your hair cut?

Amy James said...

Thank you. I made the cake. No I didn't get my hair cut. I have it pulled back.

Beth said...

Happy birthday, Eli! I hope you had a great day!
I love the cake!

Susan said...

Happy b-day, Eli, a little belated. Cute cake!