Friday, December 14, 2007

Just the girls

Last night was Fellowship Bible North's Women's Christmas Event. It was so nice. It was held at Next Level Events and included a yummy dinner, shopping from some local women, a program and ended with all 100+ women singing a few Christmas songs together. I was blessed to have both my mother and grandmother present. I am so thankful that we enjoy each other and are able to do outings like this together. Here is a snapshot of the 3 of us. Christmas is officially here!!!! We are celebrating with my brother and grandmother this weekend. I can't believe it is already here.........wow, time has just flown by! Merry Christmas to everyone. May you be blessed as we celebrate our Saviour's birth and remember the gift that he gave us so many years ago. God bless and guide you!

1 comment:

Sara Drew said...

Hey Girl! Great Picture! Add me to your blog list, we have you on ours!
http://www.thedrewfamily.blogspot.com/