Wednesday, December 26, 2007

You better WORK! turn the left. now turn to the right.........

Lucy got some super cute tights for Christmas from her aunt Tarah. We decided she needed a denim skirt to show them off and set out to find one this afternoon. We found 2 really cute ones, but only one fits now. So what do you do when you get new clothes???...... fashion show. It was so fun for Tarah and me. I think Lucy enjoyed it, too, but not near as much as we did :) And those legs!! I love'em!!!!! Thanks for putting up with us Lucy. Maybe one day you will be more into this kind of stuff.







6 comments:

Lozada's said...

She is sooooo cute and I love her tights!

Beth said...

I LOVE those tights!!!

Lee Ann James said...

Love the skirt and tights, dahling. :)

Erica said...

So Darling! I love the polka dots!

Jerry James said...

I love her knees!

Susan said...

I'm having a little girl next! I already decided.