Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Saturday

What a day we had Saturday! We started our day by going to a birthday party for Jonas. It was a morning party at Gymboree. Eli has sooo much fun climbing, sliding and crawling around. Thank you Jonas for letting us celebrate with you!



From the party we went straight to Nana and Big Daddy's house for Christmas with my brother and his kids and stopping the fun only long enough to take a nap we celebrated Christmas again that night with my mom's mom, mema and my mom's sister, Becky and all of her kids and grandkids. It was a lot of fun. We sang karokee, ate good food and got a visit from Santa!













3 comments:

Megan said...

That Santa looks so--real! My favorite thing about this post has got to be that passy with the "teeth"!!

Susan said...

I was going to comment on the paci too. Hilarious! Where did that come from? I have a couple baby showers coming up and that would be a hit!

Katie said...

That paci kills me!