Saturday, July 12, 2008

The big 3-0

Sarah and Lucy share the same birthday. It seemed appropriate to have Sarah and her husband, Charlie, over to celebrate with us. We even lit a candle and sang to her :) We lived across the street from each other growing up and our parents still live in those houses. She has always been a good friend. Sarah- We hope you had a superb birthday!!!! We love you bunches and look forward to many more celebrations.
I couldn't resist throwing in an old picture. My options were limited, I only have 3 scanned in from our childhood. Gotta love the puff paint shirt :)



3 comments:

Jerry James said...

Who is that girl with Sidney?

Anonymous said...

Ok I have to cut off some l.b's. Thanks so much for making me feel special!

Erica said...

i love the childhood picture!!