Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Muddy Waters




So if you have kept up with our blog you know that we have a muddy spot in our front yard that kids are attracted to. It is where our tire goes EVERY time we back out making a rut and then the neighbors sprinkler water runs straight to it every day making it muddy ALL the time. Well, yesterday it was especially muddy due to the heavy rain. I keep 3 extra kiddos on Wed. We originally went out to have a water balloon fight, but I realized real quick that I should have been more prepared and filled the balloons up earlier. It took like 15-20 minutes to get about 15 full of water and tie them off. About the time that our 45second water fight ended (seriously that fast, the balloons busted so easy) they discovered how much deeper the mud hole was due to the rain. At first I told them they could play, but not to dump it on each other, ya know, trying to keep the muddiness to a minimum. Then after a little conversing with my mother in law we decided that there was enough time for them to really get after it and take a bath before their mom pulled up. It was a wild last hour of the day, but boy was it worth it!!! They had a blast. I think the pictures speak for themselves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these are too cute. can you email me the pictures of the kids?
Leslie