Monday, July 14, 2008

TIme for a Change

So, a friend of ours was showing us some of the cool things that come with having a Wordpress blog. I had no desire to change cause really I thought it would be sooooo much work. Well, last night I decided to see how hard it would be just for fun. They had my blog name available, so that was easy. Then I went to import my blog and it was soooooooo easy. Like, click on a button and within 10minutes all my post had been imported. At this point I'm thinking "Why Not?" SO, we've moved. I'm going to try Wordpress out for a bit and see how it goes. Come visit us at www.thehappeningsofthejames.wordpress.com I won't be deleting my blogger just yet. If you have any tips for wordpress I would love to hear about it. Or if you have any negatives, I would like to know those as well. See you over there :)

1 comment:

Carissa said...

Hey you....I started a blog to keep in touch with family that is far away and thought, hey, Amy Abbott James has a blog too! I added you as a link so I can see what is going on from time to time. I am kind of over myspace so I am going to try this for a while. I did use your wordpress site though. Let me know how you like it:)