Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday, Lucy!

It was one year ago today that we welcomed our baby girl Lucy into the world. We celebrated today with a little party. There was pizza and cupcakes and lots of great presents. Honestly, I'm a little tired, so I will just post a few pictures for now and post another time with more pictures and more details. Thanks to everyone that joined us in celebrating lil Lu Lu's first birthday.....to be continued :)

She is so about to be walking!! She can walk, but not "full time" just yet.



lady bug and butterfly cupcakes

I'm thinking she liked the cupcake :)

Eli liked them, too, a lot.Lucy was sharing her last bite of cupcake with Eli. so sweet....or maybe she was tempting him with it......I'll go with sharing it :)

2 comments:

Erica said...

When I was looking over my calendar last week, I noticed that Lucy was turning ONE.
Thanks for sharing her party. I love the tutu.
Happy Birthday, Lucy!

Megan said...

What a sweetie pie! I like Lucy's tutu and those cupcakes are adorable.