Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I'm constantly amazed at how fast Eli is growing and learning. Lately he has really been doing well with associating people and places and things. Ex 1: I was making some scrambled eggs the other day and asked Eli if he would like some grits. He said "Grits like at Great Gran's?" Ex 2: Eli's swim instructor's name is Luke. Last night we were looking at his class picture from MDO this past school year and one of the boys in his class was named Luke. When we got to that little boy he said "His name is Luke just like the boy at the pool!"


I know there are other stories to share, but my mind is drawing a blank. Anyway, here is a picture of Eli from this morning. I had left the camera on a table that he can reach and by the time I got to him he had open the flash and taken the lens cap off. He just didn't know that you have to turn a switch to turn it on. He was even pushing the right button to make it take a picture (there are 2 real close together). So, when I came in he told me he needed to take a picture of himself, so I turned it on and let him. These are the 2 we got.

1 comment:

Jerry James said...

I am not sure why you are amazed.
He comes from a long line of great minds.