Friday, June 6, 2008

It's Nathan

Well, since we have started publishing "The James Family" blog in a book form, Amy and I thought that it would be good for me to contribute to it also. So, I thought about what my first blog could be about, and couldn't think of anything better than...Poop.

Last night, I was playing with the kids in the play room, and Amy walked in and said "Oo, I think someone is poopy." I responded with my usual, "It's not daddy." Amy said, "It's not mommy." And, right on cue, Eli said, "It's Eli!" It was quite humorous.

Not related to poop, Eli was in the bath and slipped splashing water everywhere. When he stood back up, he looked up at me and said "It's whip er wee." It took me just a minute before I was able to translate to "It's slippery."

Then, back to subject, and later on that night, I was reading Eli a book while he walked around and climbed on me. I had not bothered to put his diaper on yet after his bath. Then, in the middle of the book, Eli said, "Daddy, look! It's coming." I look at him and he is pointing between his legs where there is something hanging about 4 inches! Once it falls, Amy grabs him and they go to sit him on the toilet. I know it may be gross, but...

One of these books is not like the other.
One of these books just doesn't belong.
Can you guess which book is not like the others by the time I finish this post?



And here is a picture of him trying so hard to use the potty. He just hasn't quite mastered the concept. It is a lot of pressure.

No comments: